Saturday, March 5, 2011

Puerto Rico... 9 More days of C2

This cycle has not been good to me. I have wanted to throw in the towel many times but I have kept pressing on. Sometimes I feel like I am just wasting the stuff therefore I have made the decision that I will continue for 9 more days, with my last inj being on the 14th. Then I will start back up the end of March, around the 28th I think. That will give me 2 weeks off. I have a lot of things planned this month so ending at that time and restarting at the end of March will benefit me. We are having a huge St Patrick's Day Party on the 17th, then I have the babyshower that I am planning for a friend on the 25th. Oh PLUS Mr. S and I will be heading to Puerto Rico for a few days around the 20th. If we can't get into the hotel, which I was suppose to book 3 weeks out but just sent in this morning, then we will have to push it back to the following week. It's so funny because he is so excited for this trip. I can't wait either. They are supposedly having really nice weather down there so it will be nice to get away from the cold. We are going to explore, explore, explore. Maybe rent some scooters or jetskiis. Can't wait!!! Well, my day is getting ready to end. It has been nuts here for the past couple of days and I am looking forward to leaving on time today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind but saw this latest update and have to tell you that you look AWESOME! My God, lady. You are HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete