Needless to say, I have not been back on P2 since this has been going on. I have too much on my plate to worry about it. I have been staying within 5lbs of LIW though. That is good enough for me given the circumstances. I will start back up again in a few weeks. Passover is coming up on the 23rd and I have been invited to Seder. I have never experienced one before therefore I do not want to be rude because I am in the middle of P2. I will start once that is over. This will also give me time to get another order placed. I have roughly 21 days left right now and figure I have 35-40lbs to go so I will need some. Plus I'll have backup in case I need to go longer. Anyway, time to head home from work. I hope everyone is well and apologize for my absence. I am going to work on updating more since things are starting to settle down.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Long overdue
Wow. I think it has been over a month since my last post. Life has really been up during the time I have been gone. Mr As father had a transplant so things were very touch and go. He is doing a lot better now which I am so thankful for. It put a major strain on our relationship but we are working through it. My biggest obstacle is to learn to be patient, not only w him but in general. It's a day to day thing but I can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment