Friday, April 29, 2011

R5P2

Today starts R5P2D1. I have decided not to cycle again. First, I have been off protocol for too long to jump back in and although I like the fact that I can do short rounds, I would prefer to just get these last 40lbs gone in one round. I am hoping to get things done in one round anyway. I have to be disciplined. I don't have anything going on at this point anyway. Just hitting sporting events, working, and hanging out in DC. I am up 5lbs from the end of last cycle, but it's no big deal. I am surprised that I have stayed within 5lbs since I ended back in February. I haven't really been paying attention to what I'm eating. I guess, subconsciously, I was making healthier choices. Hardly any bread, not too many sweets. I would allow myself a cheat day though. That was imperative. Anyway, I look forward to catching up with everyone. I know I have been gone for a while but now I am ready for this round and ready to get down to business!!! Happy Releasing/Maintaining!!!

2 comments: