I am trying HHcg this round. I have definitely been eating what I want. I am back up to 217.7 this morning. I just took my first dose of 10 drops. I figure this weekend will be the best time to start... BBQs, BBQs, BBQs. I am kind of on the fence in regards to homeopathic but hopefully I will be successful like many of you have been. I have given myself a goal. I turn 29 in November. I want to be at my goal weight of 160-165 by then. Also, I know with homeopathic I can go for longer rounds. I did order from ADC. I will use this bottle of homeopathic until my order arrives. Actually, I plan on finishing the bottle then switching. Hopefully I will be able to go for 80 days that way. I remember when I first started, I went for 60 days. We will see if I can do 80. I may get sick of it by then though. Lol If I can go that long then I should be able to get down to goal weight, if not extremely close, in one round. I'm ready to be skinny for my bday. =o)
Mr S and I adopted a cat the other day. Well, actually a kitten. He is a tuxedo and super cute. We call him Apollo because Apollo was the Greek god of music. I love that. He has a personality and is all over the place. Lol of course, I am sure he will mellow out as he gets older. He is only 11 weeks. My roommate and her bf also got another dog so now we have 2 dogs and a cat at the house. I have yet to introduce Apollo to the dogs. It should be interesting. Ok, back to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and is doing well on their weight loss journey. Time for breakfast. Happy 4th of July!!!
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment