Thursday, June 16, 2011
Homeopathic...
Not sure when ADC switched to only accepting Visa cards but now IDK what I am going to do. I don't have a Visa card at all. Everything that I have is either MC or Amex. *sigh* So, I will be switching to homeopathic until I figure out where I can get the real stuff without paying an arm and a leg. They already get you with their shipping. Anyway, I had 2 successful days off. I have officially de-cluttered my living space. I went on a shredding party. Two hours of shredding. Then I reorganized my storage area in the basement as well as my room. I will be the first to say that I did my spring cleaning in the summer. I kept putting it off and putting it off but it is done now. Yipee!!! I still can not comment on anyone's blog and I have yet to figure out why. From what I am reading, everyone is doing well though. Stay on track and stay focused!!! Hopefully I see some posts from those of you that I have been following for the past year. It's been a while. Update us!!! Happy releasing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment