Friday, March 26, 2010

P90x

Everyone knows about P90x right? So on April 1st, a girl friend and I are starting it. There is the P90x craze going on at work. It is actually rather funny. At my station there are a total of 6 maybe 7 of us doing it. I know there are people doing it at my old station as well. Anyway, I can just see it now. After the first day we are going to show up at work and be completely useless from being so sore. I haven't decided whether I will get the protein shake that you are suppose to drink afterwards or just get something from GNC. What do you guys recommend? Do you know of any good recovery drinks that I can get at GNC, or any other health store, instead of paying the ridiculous amount from beachbody.com for the P90x stuff? Or should I just go ahead and buy it? Anyone currently doing the program? What do you think so far? I haven't decided yet on whether I will post my progress up here. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment