Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Beginnings - My HCG Journey

I have begun my HCG journey. I first heard about the weight loss program about 3 months ago from my best friend Sarah. I swear she is like a walking Wikipedia. If I want to know something about anything, she is the one who knows it and if she doesn't know, she will definitely find out. Okay, so she had spent days researching this weight loss program. She is a stay at home mom, so she has the time. Sarah knows that I have tried every exercise and diet program out there. I have a moderately physical job and even with going to the gym on top of work and modifying my eating habits, I would drop about 30lbs and then would plateau. I am not the type to do the whole gastric either. I don't feel that you should shrink your stomach through surgery. Now, I am not saying that people are wrong for getting it. This is just my personal opinion. For those that are living a different lifestyle and are healthier because of it, congrats! To each their own. Anyway, Sarah recommended that I check out some YouTube videos featuring MamaClok and the group on Yahoo. It took me 3 months to decide that I was going to try it but I did my research and here I am. 
I started my journey 6 days ago. I am on R1P2D4 and so far I have lost 10.3lbs. You would be surprised to know that the hardest part is not the VLCD but drinking all of the fluids. I am not a big fan of tea but I definitely drink a lot of water, apparently it isn't enough though. LOL I have "before" pictures which I will post when I get the guts. It's easy to sit here and write about my journey but the pictures were a big wake up call. I have always been heavy. When I was younger I was extremely active. I played soccer for over 10 years and water polo for almost 3. I will be turning 28 this year and don't want to live this way anymore. I want to make sure that I am the healthiest that I can be, mostly for myself but also for my family and my future kids. I plan on posting on a regular basis, if not daily. I will post pictures weekly of my progress.

For those of you who stumble across this blog and want information on the HCG protocol, I can refer you to links and what I know about it. I would definitely recommend checking out MamaClok on YouTube. She definitely knows what she is talking about. She has vlogs that explain how to mix sub-lingual, not injected, and where to buy your HCG. I have yet to purchase from the place that she says since Sarah ended up giving me a couple of her vials. I will let you know how it goes. I have done a lot of research and they are the only place that I feel comfortable ordering from. After I place my order next week, I will let everyone know how long it takes for me to receive it. Oh, the place is called Pharmacy Escrow.

Well, it's time for me to take my last dose and call it a night. Have to be at work at 0430 tomorrow so I need my beauty rest. =0) For those of you who want to know, I will write a blog about how to mix and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading and I will see everyone tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am excited about my journey! I was reading your blog and am inspired. Question... I haven't looked it up or anything bc I just started craving it, but can I use hot sauce on food??? I am so lost without it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I was checking the labels and saw that it was just vinegar, pepper, and salt or something so I bought a huge bottle! I am addicted to hot sauce. Ü

    ReplyDelete