I made it back to my LIW. It took longer then expected but I made it. I was up and down for a few days. Cut back on my cheese consumption and also not eating as many nuts. I love cashews and almonds. Just have to learn to limit how much I eat. Give me the mixed nuts and it's over. Same thing with cheese. Aww man. I seriously look forward to the end of P2 each round just so that I can eat cheese again. My bf found this awesome cheese from Whole Foods that has cranberries in it. It is delicious! I haven't been whipping up anything new lately. Just sticking with lots of chicken and fish. I have been more worried about nursing my thumb back to full health. I have to keep it covered at work because it is so dirty there. As soon as I come home, the band-aide and gloves come off. I left it uncovered last night and woke up to a nice scab. Of course that didn't last because as soon as I hoped in the shower it was gone. Either way, it has scabbed up again and it is drying out so, so far, so good.
I have decided that I am going to try to cycle next round. I will start P2 on January 3rd, loading on the 1st and 2nd. Then after the 40 days, I will go to P3 for 3 weeks and jump back into P2 after that. No P4 for the next round. Hopefully everything goes well. I am willing to take whatever comes to it. Plus this gives me plenty of time to research it and change my mind before the round comes.
I also realized today how much I miss playing soccer. I was running around the ramp today. We had 2 flights on the ground at the same time, so I am running in between gates. It's so nice to not be heaving and gasping for air anymore. I haven't been this small in a long time. I don't even think I was this small when I played soccer. Even so, it FEELS GOOOOOD!!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can get into an adult league. A group of us used to play once a week but now since the weather has cooled, we don't do it anymore. Anyway, that's all for today. Just thought I would share this with you. Happy Releasing/Maintaining. Now to check up on everyone.


I will be fascinated to follow you cycling! Congratulations on getting to your LIW!
ReplyDeleteThanks HH. Im excited to see how it goes! How was your trip?
ReplyDelete