Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Shopping!

Totally off the topic of this blog but whatever. I am trying to get some of my holiday shopping done. FAIL! I have finally figured out what to get the bf but it seems that I can't find it anywhere. Well, one of the gifts anyways. His favorite baseball team is the Tampa Bay Rays. You would think that something as simple as a plain TB hat would be easy to come by. Nope. All he wants is the navy one with white writing. No other colors. Well, as of tonight, I don't think that will be happening. I have searched high and low for it, online and in stores. The only ones that I can find are in toddler and infant sizes. Definitely not going to work. So I am totally bummed about it because I was really excited to get him this. He has been saying he wants one for I don't know how long. Hmm, I guess on to the next possible gift. Aside from that and a football jersey, I really don't know what to get him. Last year was so easy for me to get him stuff. This year, definitely not. If any of you have ideas, I am open to suggestions. He is into cars, sports, and music. Easy right?! LOL I am trying to find something unique. Last year, for Valentine's Day, I gave him a photo collage of his car in a floating frame. I spent a lot of time on it and I just don't think that I can top that at this point. I really am out of ideas. Cologne, clothes... All typical. Help!!!

On another note, I am going to see my mom tomorrow. She is in town for the week on business so we will probably do some shopping, pedicures, and dinner. No word yet on whether she is interested in Dr S's protocol. I am sure she will be asking me 100 questions. We will see. 

Hope everyone is well and you all had a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Try lids.com and you can pretty much get any type/style/size of hat. When we can't find a style of hat (my husband wears them too) I ALWAYS find them there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found the one he wants but they only have it in child sizes. I am going to head to the store and see if they may have it there though.

    ReplyDelete