Friday, June 10, 2011

NYC... Japan... No Onederland

I never thought life could get more crazy. OMG. I am constantly on the go, go, go. Let me give everyone a rundown of the last three weeks... Deep breath. LOL

Here I go... I was in NYC for a week. I flew up on a Tuesday, had class/training for three days then Mr S joined me for the weekend. We had a blast. We ate and drank and shopped... And shopped. I got some super awesome things for my godson at F.A.O Schwarz. I can't wait to give them to him. Yes, we saw the GIANT piano. Needless to say, protocol, including Onederland, went right out the window. I did try to eat in moderation but EVERYTHING is bigger in NYC. LOL. I am currently working at getting back on track. No matter how often I stumble, I REFUSE to give up. =o) We came back on from NYC on Sunday and that brings me into this current week...

Mr S was suppose to fly out to Japan tomorrow, Saturday. I was getting ready to head home yesterday and received an email letting me know that his flight had changed. Crunch time. I ended up staying at his place, getting all of his uniforms together and laundry done. It was a never ending task but I broke through. You all know how guys will wait until they have 50 loads of laundry to do or they run out of socks. LOL At least the apartment is clean when I decide to stay there and when he comes home. Oh, and packing would not have been such a huge task if he was not going to be gone for three weeks.

What else happened this week... Class registration opened up for the fall on Monday. I am down for 15 units. My German class will be the hardest, I think. Everything else should be pretty easy... Psych, Soc, Germ, and Intro to Travel. I am pretty sure that I will ace the travel class. I mean, I have worked in the travel industry for five years now. I am so thankful that I have enough financial aid to cover my entire year plus I will be able to get a new laptop for school. I like my netbook but I can not do school work on it; especially for four online classes; plus there is not cd drive. I just hope that I do not overload myself.

Oh... I almost forgot the most important part... My new goddaughter, Chloe arrived!!! She is so cute and small. I am excited to meet her and see how much like her mom she is. She is going to be a handful. Girls are definitely different from boys when it comes to growing up.

So I am sticking to my guns when it comes to protocol especially since Mr S is gone. He does not come back until July which gives me plenty of time to get back to Onederland and then some. He is also trying to lose a few pounds, so I told him that when he comes back we are going full force together. He will not be doing protocol though. He is doing his own thing. It will be nice to lose together. Well, time for me to head off to bed. I have to work early in the morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that you all are maintaining/releasing or getting back to where you need to be, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment