Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ONEDERLAND!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This has been a long time coming. Oh how happy I was to get on the scale this morning and finally be in Onederland!!! 199.3lbs It has been a hard battle but I made it!!! It can only go downhill from here. LOL Seriously though, I am sooo stoked. I am going to keep plugging along until I reach my goal. This was just one of the biggest ones. I will post some pictures soon. Probably next week actually. I have a lot of things to do on my days off. Need to keep busy while the bf is away. He comes home Saturday AM, so I am going to meet him at the airport. He says I should sleep but I'll work something out. A week is a long time. Hell, he has only been gone 2 days and I miss him like crazy, but it is work. He can't get out of it and I understand completely. Just bumming. Anyway, time to go check up on everyone. Happy releasing!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! SO happy for you!!! I am far from onederland... but I felt great breaking into the 2's I can't imagine how happy you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be more thrilled! YAY ONEDERLAND AND YAY YOU!!

    ReplyDelete