Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. Hope that everyone enjoyed the holidays. I know I did. I'll be back in full effect and blogging regularly next week. I will be doing a short round then P3 and cycling back to P2 for a full round. Hopefully after that, I will have reached my goal. I would love to get their by May. A lot has been going on and I just don't have the mental energy to fill you all in right now. I'll be back in a couple of days.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Hope all is well with you. I'll be starting another round the end of January!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a New Year and New Rounds!!! Excited to see your progress Schatzi!

    I will be updated on a reg basis now HH. I have tried to keep up with everyone but you know how the holidays are!

    ReplyDelete