Monday, May 16, 2011

Looong week ahead

Ok, in all honesty, I haven't been super strict this past weekend. Mr S left for San Diego today. He will be gone for the whole week. ::sigh:: Not looking forward to it but hopefully it will go by extremely fast. Needless to say, we were eating out and what not all weekend. We spent Saturday night, sweating our butts off at a concert; and Sunday, we spent a good portion of the day walking around the city. It has been raining and cloudy pretty much all week so as soon as the sun came out, we took advantage of it. I was watching what I ate, for the most part. I had cheese and some oil on a salad. It came pre-dressed. It's cool though. I will make it up this week while he is gone. Oh, I had a doctor's appointment today. I have been on anti-anxiety meds for the past month. My doctor said that he could tell a difference from the last time that I was there. He said he could tell, in my voice and my attitude, that I was happier and things seemed to be improving. I have to admit, I feel a lot better. Before, I was ALWAYS anxious. I am sure that it has come across in my past blogs. Well, I am going to get going. I need to get my lunch ready for tomorrow. Time to get back on the horse. Ahh, I need to place my next order. I keep forgetting!!! I will set an alarm notice so that I remember to do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment