Thursday, May 5, 2011
R5P2D7
Holy Weightless Batman!!! I was not expecting the scale to say 202.1 this morning!!! 2.3lb loss?! I'll take it but I am still shocked. I made sure I was very strict yesterday. I upped my water intake as well. I guess my batch is still good?! Hopefully. I will still be ordering some new stuff though. Other than that, things are good. I enjoyed doing absolutely nothing on my days off. Lol I did get my nails an eyebrows done today. I figure I deserve to pamper myself every once and a while. Plus it has been way too long. Well off to check in on everyone. Happy Releasing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah congrats you are shrinking. Water is definitely what helps my weightloss. On the days I don't get it all I don't lose all that I can. So keep it up and chug that water lady. I hope your losses were just as good today!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the motivation Gracie!!!
ReplyDelete