Thursday, May 12, 2011

Yay for a new laptop!!!

It's about time too. My laptop crapped out on me about a week ago. I was so over posting from my phone. It's really tedious actually. So that is why I haven't posted lately. I have been pretty good about sticking to protocol. The boy is on a diet as well so that is awesome. He isn't doing protocol though. I haven't yet given him the details and that is okay. Anyway, I have been on TOM for the last few days so my weight is sticking to 200.2lbs. Today should be my last day so I am looking forward to FINALLY reaching Onederland. It is going to be awesome!!! Summer is coming up and I have the cutest bathing suit. It is a little bit too small but I know it will fit once I am at goal. Especially in the bust area. LOL Well, time to go check up on everyone and get my day started. I need to head off to the post office. Happy Releasing.

3 comments:

  1. omg 50 lbs in your first round... how many days did you go and do you have a secret... please tell!!! I am on my first round vlcd11 and have lost 20 but when I grow up I want to be like you! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following me. Wow! You have lost a lot of weight! I am happy for you and it makes me even more excited to get started on the hCG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha!!! Thanks for following!!! You will feel amazing once you get into the swing of things. I look forward to watching your progress and reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete