Hey everyone... Just wanted to update you all. I have started back on P2 today. No plans for tonight so might as well start the week off right!!! I started out slightly higher then my LIW (.8lbs) but I am not going to complain. I had recently bought a new scale but I don't think that I like it so I will most likely be taking it back and getting the same one that I had before. This one seems to remember the last weight but I am not positive. I will have to see during this phase. P3 isn't really a good time to see if your new scale is actually working or not since you are suppose to stabilize. =o)
I start my new job on Wednesday. I have been feeling extremely anxious and somewhat depressed the last couple of days. I am not sure if it is because of the new job, the fact that my roommates are all gone and I am not necessarily used to being by myself, or for other reasons I will leave out of this post. I think it may be all of the above. I do have a history of anxiety and depression. Also not going to get into the history of that. These issues were not weight related but personal relationship related. So, I am starting to worry and thinking that I need to make an appointment to see someone. I really am a roller coaster when it comes to this. I will be fine for months and then not be fine. I have done well for the last year and a half. Only had a couple of episodes but in the past 4 months it has been hitting me hard and even harder the last week or so. UGH. Oh I have also decided that it is time for my new tattoo. It will be a memorial for my grandfather. I will wait until I am in P3 again since they will be using tons of Vaseline when they do it and I don't want to jeopardize my journey to Onederland!!! Only 7.8lbs to go!!! WAHOO!!! Well, I better go. Time to check up on everyone and see how you all are doing. Happy Releasing/Maintaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment