Thursday, February 17, 2011
I'm exhausted...
I started my new schedule yesterday and let me tell you... My body does not like it at all. I don't know how accurate my weigh ins are going to be because I really am not getting much sleep. I have to readjust to getting up early and going to bed early. *sigh* Hopefully it won't take too long though. Anyway, down to 204.9lbs. Either way, I was excited to see that on the scale. =o) Just wanted to keep everyone updated. I haven't disappeared. I am just trying to get used to being up before the sun is even thinking about coming up. LOL Ok... Nap time because my body is screaming at me for only getting 4 hours of sleep last night. I'll check up on everyone when I wake up. =o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment