Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Soo... Good news!!! Actually AWESOME NEWS!!!

I got the job!!! I have known for a about a week now but thing have been so busy with the ex moving out and dealing with the storage unit, plus my roommates ex just passed. It has been nuts. So yeah... And there is other news but I will wait to post that because there are certain people that are trying to be sneaky and read my blog. IDK why I am worrying about anyone else's feelings but yeah. So my roommate introduced me to one of her coworkers. =o) I thought I would be totally against it because he just moved out but I guess I really did separate and get over it months ago. That's rather horrible of me. Anyway, me and B have just been hanging out and getting to know each other, which is nice. It's not often that, in this day and age, people just rush into relationships without first knowing the other person. Aside from that, he does have a child and that changes everything. Plus, although I have been over the relationship, T just left and I'd rather take the time to get to know B then just rush into something else. I have a lot to focus on with my new job, which I start next Wednesday, and looking for a new place, and I am not sure what else. LOL I just feel like there is a lot going on and there really isn't anything more then normal. =o) Either way, things seem crazy busy. I will be starting the next cycle on Monday. I have an appt with the gyno on Tuesday. I know some people say that it won't show up on a test, but I am worried it will so thinking maybe I should hold off until after my appt??? But I DON'T WANT TO!!! Lol I want to get this round started like 2 weeks ago!!! Hope everyone is well... Have to go get ready for work. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't think that you would get a + pregnancy test after 1 injection. If you are worried you might be, I would take a home test the day prior to starting your HCG and just tell your doc what you are taking. ((GOOD LUCK))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Yeah well I wasn't thinking and don't plan on taking a test anyway because I am not currently active so there is no need to. Of course it also not standard practice either unless you ask for it. That was just my moment this morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete