Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Onederland... Are you here yet?!

Where to begin? Well, my first week of work is water under the bridge. It went by a little too fast but that's ok. I really do appreciate my job more. I think that most people don't realize that once you get to the management/supervisor level, it's not all a cakewalk. Either way, I love what I'm doing now. I've had to go and buy a whole bunch of new clothes (tax write-off) and it's AWESOME. I love that I can shop at NY&Company or H&M now. It's so exciting. =o)

I have been doing pretty well with my eating. I get up super early so I am exhausted by the time I get home. My goal for each day is to get both fruits, both proteins, and at least 1 veggie in. By the time 6 rolls around I'm definitely not hungry.
I am currently 3lbs away from sweet Onederland. =o)

On another note, I had a date yesterday. This is the second guy I've gone out with since becoming single. Oh man it's hard. I don't go into detail about the protocol but I have to come up w super awesome excuses as to why I can't go out to eat. Lol. Anyway, first thing out of his mouth was... "You are absolutely gorgeous!" Ok... I know I know. Let's not get worked up but seriously, I can't tell you when the last time was that I heard those words. It's definitely been probably over a year. Anyway, the date went well and we had a lot of fun. Hoping for date number 2 but we will see. I do have to say this... Dating older guys is so different and I'm not saying like guys old enough to be my dad. I'm saying in their 30s. I'd have to say, so far, it's better. =o) Time to get the day started and catch up w everyone. See you all soon!!!

1 comment: