Tuesday, February 1, 2011

P3 Update

It's been about a week and I am sorry I haven't updated sooner. Things have been really good for me actually. I have stayed within the 2lb mark! I dropped down to 205.6 while I was in Cali, which was AWESOME by the way. Then up to 208.6. I have just been eating clean for the most part. We have had a couple of parties in the last few days, to celebrate Bdays and just because. Hehe. I have been good for the most part. Last night I did have a couple of cocktails but still not over the 2lbs. I will be doing clean P3 eating for the rest of the week and then start back on P2 for Monday. My sister and friends were so excited to see the smaller me. I can actually wear my sisters pants now and she can fit my shirts. It's so awesome bc she even said that she has never seen me this small before. Anyway, time to head out to the grocery store and run some errands. Oh btw, I am officially single. He moved out while I was gone. Kind of an easy way out for him, but it definitely saved me the trouble of ending things. It's nice to be single again. Not jumping back into the dating game yet but it will be happening soon enough. Happy releasing/maintaining. Hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on maintaining!! I'm headed to Cali in March and can't wait for my cousins to see me!! They last saw me @ 230!

    Taking things slow (in any case) is always a good thing. You have become a new person with your weightloss.. Time to get to know YOU! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you are staying steady and enjoyed your trip! And glad you are well on the boyfriend front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Cali will be amazing in March! It was amazing in January. LOL. I am definitely taking the time to get to know the "new" me as well as get to know new people. Nothing too crazy. Plus I have my new job to look forward to so I am not trying to jump into anything super fast.

    ReplyDelete