Saturday, February 5, 2011
Steady as she goes
Sticking to 207.5 for the last week now. WAHOO!!! I have decided to go until Feb 15th with this P3 cycle. I want to be able to enjoy whatever Valentine's Day plans that I have. As of right now, things are still up in the air but it is a week away. I have news on two different subjects but I will announce when all is official. And trust me, they are both AWESOME! Anyway, heading off to bed. Have a busy Friday and Saturday. Back to the grind tomorrow. Hope everyone is well. Thank you for the continued support even though I am not updating as often right now. Life gets busy and I have to pull away from some things at times, BUT I am staying strong with this P3. Time to catch up real quick then sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment