Saturday, September 25, 2010

Countdown to R2

All of my supplies are here! I am so excited. TOM is STILL here. Movers are coming on Monday. My bf is out of his place on the 30th. I am out of my place on the 29th. We still don't have a new place to live. Eek. We will be crashing with my other bestie until we find a place. He has had a total of 5 different interviews with the same company. Initially they interviewed him for 3 different positions then he went back on Thursday for a 2nd interview with 2 of the 3. Hopefully we will be hearing some good news on Monday. He has only been out of the Navy since the 5th but he is starting to get stir crazy. LOL Keep your fingers crossed for him.

Hopefully TOM will be gone tomorrow. I was thinking about just starting on Monday, regardless of whether it is or not. It's harder for me to load when I am working because then I end up spending a ton of money at the resturaunts here at the airport. They are ridiculous in price and in all honesty, the food SUCKS! So yeah, I will most likely start on Monday since the movers will be coming and we can order PIZZA!!! LOL I still miss pizza sometimes. Especially since it is football season. I think I will make a list of everything that I want to load on this time around. Last time I didn't hardly load. I pretty much ate like normal, not realizing that I needed to really stuff myself. Anyway, I still haven't decided on how long of a round I will go. It just all depends on my progress and how I feel. As for now, I am planning for the standard 40 day. I am thinking that doing another 65 days will just be too long. Plus I would like to plan to start R3 on Christmas Day. Holidays are PERFECT for loading!

Hope everyone is well and stabilizing/releasing. I will catch up later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment