Steak day was a success! I will do another one today. I lost 1.8lbs from the steak day, then woke up today to another .3lbs gone. Less then 4lbs away from my LIW. Wahoo. TOM showed up this morning. Hopefully that won't affect my releasing. I also received my HCG two days ago. I jaw enough for 3 more rounds. Hopefully that is all that I will need. This round I plan on being super strict on myself. Last round I cheated and omitted certain things some times. This time around, no cheating and no omitting. I'm still debating on whether to do an extended round or not, like last time. I will just have to see how it goes.
On another note, my boyfriend has an interview tomorrow with a really good company. AND we won't be moving to Tampa after all which is a huge relief. I hate moving and the whole fact that there hasn't been a job posted since May was really stressing me out. On top of that, there will be a position open in November for supervisors so I will be able to apply for that. Anyway, time to get my day started. Happy releasing everyone.
Sent from my iPhone
WOW, congratulations! That's awesome. :)
ReplyDelete