Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's been so long...

Ok, so I am sitting here at work, thinking about the fact that I haven't blogged in over a week. This are still crazy. I haven't been working as much but we are moving and packing and more packing even though I am not going to be able to move with the bf. That has added a lot of stress to the situation. Also the fact that I am not working as much leads to less money which is also stressful. I am used to clearing a certain amount every month but since he is still job searching, we are trying to take advantage of the extra time.

Anyway, I have been able to maintain my current weight of 240.8. I got down to my LIW but it seems like regardless of what I eat, I stay at 240.8. I ordered for my next round and was getting anxious when I didn't see any updates with the tracking. Luckily today it update and said that it is in NY customs. Hopefully it will clear and be here within a few days. I was going to start on the 24th but I am ready to start releasing again. Hopefully I can start earlier. Plus, I will start TOM around that time so if I don't get it soon, I will have to wait until October to start R2. Eek. Lol either way, I am super excited. One of the girls at work is going to do the protocol with her husband. Only a short round though bc they have like 20 and 30 lbs to lose. I am excited for them to start as well. Well, I better get going. Hopefully I will be able to post more frequently. I know for sure I will once I start R2. Hope everyone is well. Happy releasing/maintaining to you all!!! I will try to catch up tonight and tomorrow.


Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the maintaining. What brand did you get this time and did you buy it from the same place...The protocol says the best time to start is right after TOM so maybe its a good thing that you start in October...Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn. I got the Ovidac. I didn't buy from the same place. I got it from ADC and bought 3 so that I won't have to get anymore. I think after those 3 rounds I will be good. If that is true about TOM, hopefully it will come early so that I can start ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to "see" you again! :) You're doing great. Glad to see you so stable! Good luck on the next round, the packing, the moving, all of it!! Looks like we may be doing a round together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you HH. It looks like we will be doing the next round with a lot of people. I think that's great. I am ready ready ready. Still waiting on my package though. How long does it usually take for adc to usually get here? I ordered 2 weeks ago and it is still in customs.

    ReplyDelete