Saturday, September 18, 2010

Real quick...

Just wanted to post real quick. I have an early morning shift tomorrow and we had delays tonight so I really should be getting to sleep. I am only 0.6lbs away from LIW. TOM is here and will be full force tomorrow. I can feel it. I will hopefully be starting my next round this weekend, as planned. I am just waiting on the rest of my supplies to get here. I purchased everything I will need for the next 3 rounds, so I won't have to buy anything. I definitely will have extra, so I will probably end up selling it. I'll let you guys know, so if anyone is interested. Other then that, nothing too interesting going on. The bf had 3 interviews in one day. One of the interviewers wanted to offer him a job on the spot. We are just both concerned with the base pay. It is super expensive to live in the DC Metro area and there base pay just isn't going to cut it. Especially if we are going to be spending 1500+ for a rental. It's ridiculous. I tell him we should just buy but he wants to save up for a down payment eventhough VA loans don't require it. Oh well. Guess I will be giving my money away to yet another landlord. The movers are coming a week from Monday. I was so relieved when we found out that they will store everything until March. That gives us time to really find a place that we are going to be comfortable in and not just rush into the first place that we find. Plus, it's not easy finding a place with a garage out here. You would think with all of the snow, but nope. Anyway, time to head off to bed. I will post tomorrow with my AM loss. Hopefully it will be 0.6lbs or more!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Posted a comment yesterday - guess I forgot to do the word confirmation. Anyways, maybe you guys should starting going to look at houses and then maybe bf will come around and start to get interested in the option of buying vs. renting. The no downpaymment is definitely a good thing.

    So I am going to order again from the same person. I remember you mentioning that you were going to get your supplies separately - did it work out to be less expensive that way.
    Good luck with the rest of the move.

    ReplyDelete