Sent from my iPhone
Monday, September 13, 2010
Getting things done!!!
My HCG cleared customs last night!!! That means I should have it by the end of the week. Probably within a couple of days actually since it is coming from NY and I live in the DC area. I was starting to get worried for a minute there. Anyway just want to update real quick. We finally sent off the paperwork for the movers to come pack up the house. The bf is going back and forth w the recruiters who are suppose to be job searching for him bc their 30 days is almost up and they severely dropped the ball. I don't want to go into detail. What else. Oh a friend of mine is starting HCG. She will be doing a 23 day round. How much water does she need to mix with it? I told her 5mL but that I would check with all of you. She has 5000iu. Let me know. Happy releasing/stabilizing for everyone. We are off to the outlet mall. Oh man, I love shopping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment