Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love waking up at 3am...

I did not release anything last night. Maybe it was the lack of sleep I got, or TOM, or maybe my body just simply did not want to lose anything. Either way I am still on track to get back to my LIW. I hated having to get up this morning but I am wearing my "skinny" shirt that I bought after the end of P2. There is a pic posted of it on my last P2 day. I bought it then when I went on vacation and I gained weight, I didn't like the way it looked on me. It was a little too tight in the tummy. Now it is perfectly fine. I am allowing myself to only buy 1 new outfit per round. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on clothes that are only going to fit me for a few months. Once I am done, then I will go on a shopping spree. Plus I want to save up so I can get a completely new wardrobe. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Work has been rather slow today. We will be super busy in the afternoon. I received a confirmation email that my bacteriostatic water was shipped... It will be leaving the west coast tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for everything else to be shipped tomorrow or Tuesday as well. Better jet. I am started to get really sleepy so I need to get moving. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments. I'll be watching for your progress. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete