Sunday, August 29, 2010

HCG Brands???

Hey everyone...

Just a quick post. We are trying to finish packing up my place and make the 3hr drive down to the bfs to stay for the next couple of days. First off, I am up 8.9lbs from LIW. I knew it was gonna be high but I am not stressing about it anymore. I have enough things to stress about plus I am on TOM so it is what it is. I will be doing a steak day tonight and clean P3 eating for the rest of the phase, which ends Friday. I have a questions for all of you though. I am going to order from ADC this time around. I can get the hcg for a really good price, since I will be buying in bulk, plus they have some other RX that I need to buy. My question is, has anyone used Ovidac??? I have no idea what I used this last round. Kathryn, maybe you remember what kind of HCG  she sent you? Anyway, they have the Hucog back in stock but I am just trying to find out if anyone has had success/problems with Ovidac. I figure, hcg is hcg.

I'll be checking back later. The bf has decided that we should leave in the AM bc we have alot more stuff to do around here then I realized.

3 comments:

  1. I believe HCG is HCG, but I bought Corion brand because it's packaged the way I like it without having to break any vials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meredith,
    the kind she sent me was ovidac. My first round I used corion. I cant tell which one was better because I think i was just more focused and less stressed in R1 versus R2. Either way though i wasnt hungry with either one. Try your best with the steak day and the clean eating the rest of P3 and the 8.9 will disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I am going to just order the Ovidac because they are having a pretty good deal on it. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of the extra weight by the end of the week. Gotta a hard few days ahead of me!!!

    ReplyDelete