Thursday, October 7, 2010

First 8 days done!!!

I seriously feel like I have been neglecting everyone for not updating. I have been working a lot more lately due to the fact that the bf still has not found a job. It's like a catch-22, he has all this great experience because of the Navy but he has little experience with civilian jobs. It is really trying my patience because I feel like nothing is getting done in the way of finding a new job. I have snapped at him on more then one occasion to follow up or call the recruiters or apply for jobs himself. I don't know what I am going to have to do to get through to him but I am definitely irritated and frustrated. Our anniversary is coming up on Saturday. We will just leave that at that.

Onto HCG... I have lost all of the weight I gained during loading and then some. I have to attribute that to the awesome releasing after my loading days. Yesterday I only dropped 0.5lbs. I upped my water intake and this morning I was 2lbs lighter. I can't remember the last time I was this close to "onderland." It was probably when I was back in high school, which was almost 10 years ago. Either way, I'll take it. Life has been a roller coaster lately and the only thing that has been a constant downhill slide has been my weight. =0) Other then that, my recipe folder is packed up so I am stuck with chili and chicken salad or soup all of the time. I need to find it so that I can add some variety to my meal life. I am really getting bored with that stuff. Still no internet so I either have to update from work or from my phone. At work, there seems to be little time. We are starting to get busy again. We had a promotion going on last month but that has since ended, so I have no idea why we are so busy. September-October are usually slow season. I can't complain though. I have a steady job and pay check. I see how the bf is bored and frustrated, and I wouldn't have to deal with that.

I better get going. Need to finish up my shift and then I am back here at 0430 tomorrow morning. If anyone has some awesome recipes that you made up while bored, send them my way. I need some spice in my life!!! =0)


Happy Releasing!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love reading about how excellent you are doing - it is great motivation for me as I am gearing up to start R3 early next week (right after the Canadian thanksgiving weekend). Dont worry too much about the bf and his job situation. My hub has been out of a full time job for months now and i have given him a deadline. The *baby* will be three in January so he has to have something permanent by then. I am crossing my fingers. Maybe your bf is struggling with the change between the navy and civilian life and its too much of a shock for him to deal with and he might need some time to reflect on it.
    So how do you make the chicken salad. Do you actually add mayo to it.

    Keep up the excellent work and I look foward to reading about your continued success this round. You will make it under 200 very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an incredible job! I am SO glad you checked in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you HH and Kathryn. I am trying to update more often but time seems to slip through my fingers.

    Kathryn... I think that may be part of it. The transitioning is an issue. I am trying to be as patient as possible. He has been done since July and officially out since September, so there has been time. Maybe I should give him a deadline as well. Maybe that will light the fire. R3... How exciting!!! Can't wait to see your progress! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and for my chicken salad... I don't add mayo. I use mustard, paprika, s&p, green onions or chives, dash of hot sauce or crushed red peppers and medium chopped celery. If I am going to use it to top off some salad, then I skip the celery. It's pretty good. Sometimes I through in garlic w/ parsley powder. Let me know what you think or if you think I should add anything to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress!

    I have recipes and links to recipes at my site:
    okhcg.blogspot.com.

    Come on by and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHOO on the great loss today! That's fantastic-

    Your chicken salad recipe sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def will Amy!!!

    Thanks LD! Youve been doing awesome as well!!! I'm not postimg as much but I am following everyone.

    ReplyDelete