Tuesday, October 26, 2010

INTERNET!!!

FINALLY!!! I have my computer out of the bag. The guy from Verizon just left. I am soo happy to have Fios. My other roommate and I had to talk our 3rd roomie into changing from Dish to Fios. Her TV kept going out last winter and I told her that if we get Fios it will be cheaper and plus we will have TV all winter. It wasn't too hard. She just wants to be able to watch her football. 

Ok so real quick... Down another .9lbs. Very excited about that. My BMI has dropped significantly since I started. I am no longer classified as extremely obese. Definitely excited about that. I am almost at the halfway point. It would be awesome if I got there tomorrow but I'm not pushing it. Anyway, I have to run over to Target to pick up my RX then it's off to the soccer field to hang out with some friends from work. Happy Releasing!

2 comments: