Monday, October 25, 2010

One more day of TOM

TOM is on the way out!!! FINALLY. Lol I had a nice loss yesterday morning of about 2lbs. Then today another .7lbs. I have exactly one month until my birthday and about 38lbs to go. No worries though. Things have been the same as usual. Busy. I still haven't heard from Vegas about the job but I sent the GM an email this morning so hopefully I will get some sort of response. My friend, who helped me get hired in the first place and who also used to work with the GM in Vegas, is going to write me a letter of recommendation so hopefully that helps as well. My bf had 4 or 5 job interviews today. I can't remember how many. They are all at least an hour from where we live now. I really don't want to move out of the area and have a long commute. I did that in Cali and don't feel like doing it again. Either way, hopefully he will be offered a job here that pays more then 60k or that we can move to Vegas. I may just transfer there anyway. He can work at the power plant and I will keep my same pay plus it is a lot cheaper to live there then here. We will see.
This round has gotten easier. It was really hard the first couple of weeks and I was really struggling. I have made sure that I am getting all of my water too. Last round, I definitely did not keep track as much as I am not and can feel the difference. Well, time to get started on dinner. Hope everyone is well!!! Happy releasing.

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you checked in! Excellent losses!! Good luck to you and your BF on jobs. I know it must be stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic losses - and glad it is going better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. His interviews went well so we should know in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice losses! Continuing best wishes on the job hunt. It isn't easy out there right now, but you are sticking with it. That takes guts. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete