Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I can't even remember what day I am on. R2P2D21?

So I don't really have much to update. I mean I probably will by the time I am done with this. Let's see. Where to start. The bf still doesn't have a job. It is really starting to put a strain on things. We are staying with my friend right now. He finally got approved for unemployment which a relief financially. I applied for a job in Vegas. Keep your fingers crossed that I get an interview please. I could really use the promotion. Plus I feel I'm ready for the next level at work. It would mean moving but I'd rather be on the west coast and my bfs uncle lives there so he would be able to get a job with him.
Now onto how this round is going. Let me tell you. This round has been tough. I lost a lot in the beginning and now things are slowing down. I have had a lot of hunger too, but it seems to be subsiding. TOM is here and I woke up to a nice gain. I know it will be gone soon so I am ok with that. I am still hoping to reach my mini goal of 190 by my birthday which is on Thanksgiving. We will see how things go. I am not going to stress if I don't make it though. Just have to keep pushing forward. I know I promised recipes for the sauces. I haven't forgotten, just been busy. I will post asap. We are getting Internet next week, gotta love Fios, so I will be updating on a daily basis again. Oh it will be so nice to have Internet again. Wahoo! Lol. Ok off to check on everyone. I hope you all are doing well with your rounds. Happy releasing!!!

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to you on getting an interview!! Fingers crossed for you! Keep it up, that mini goal will be here in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you're back!!!

    Good luck on the interview! If you get it, you'll only be 6.5 hours from me via car - I'd love to visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lis!

    HH, That would be a blast. Even if I don't move (I should be thinking positive thoughts), we should all try to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you - sending you good vibes for the interview in Vegas. Getting to 190 as your goal will be a wonderful birthday present - you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kathryn!!! I'm trying... One day at a time. Same to you... 180 will be here before you know it! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete