I took my measurements the other day. I need to find my original ones from when I first started so I can compare. I think that I know where they are but I just don't feel like digging through boxes. When I was taking my measurements though, I was thinking to myself... I know I am losing both weight and inches. That is apparent. Most of it is coming off in my stomach area. I have lost it in my boobs as well. I just wish that it would be substantial enough to see in my thighs and calves. I know that I probably won't lose much from my legs. For the most part, they have A LOT of muscle from all of the soccer and water polo among other things. Hopefully I will start dropping more inches from them because it is definitely hard to get pants when the waist is smaller and my thighs just won't fit. Anyway, that is my rant for now. I am extremely tired. I slept for like 10 hours last night but I definitely actually sleep bc it was so damn hot in the house. We had the window open but it wasn't until I opened the door that the air started circulating and you could actually feel the breeze. HH, I feel your pain with the snow. I am definitely looking forward to cooler weather but I am not looking forward to the snow.
Oh on another note... My bf heard back from one of the employers today. I guess they want him back for a follow up interview. I heard back from Vegas today. The position has not been filled and I should know by next week if I will be getting an interview. I also applied for a position in Richmond that is open. I would much rather go to Vegas, since my family is all on the west coast but I will be greatful if I am offered either of the positions. Off to check on everyone, finish watching the baseball game, and hit the sack. Happy Releasing
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wonderful that BF got a call back! Hang in there, you are doing great! And I am with you on the snow!
ReplyDeleteI am RIGHT there with ya on the weight loss thoughts for the day. I ~think I'm keeping all/most of my tata's but for sure lost in my mid section. Those legs though! I call them tree trunks and my calves are also large and out of proportion so yes, much more of this and I won't be able to find pants. :o)
ReplyDeleteOMG, my thighs...
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! It's from YEARS of elliptical workouts, but the muscle appears to have been replaced with flab. I am FINALLY seeing a difference, but even at 113 pounds, I still have saddle bags! I have GOT to get into an exercise routine...
I'm so excited for you with the call back for your BF and the possibility of you coming this direction!