Ok, so it's been a while. Here is how things are going. When I started this round, I only planned to load for 2 days. That did not happen. Due to the craziness that we have been dealing with in regards to moving, it was just easier to load for 3 days. Oh boy, and load I did. Lol. Question... Has anyone dropped more then 3lbs on there first day after loading?! I did. I gained 11.8lbs during my loading days. I almost had a heart attack when I checked the scale. When I weighed in this morning for my VLCD day 1, I was down 4.6lbs!!! Someone please tell mr that you have had or seen that kind of loss bc I think it is rather high. I'm not going to dwell on it though. A loss is a loss. Now let's keep up the awesome releasing for the rest of the round. My goal is to get below 200lbs by Thanksgiving, which also happens to be my birthday. I may add an extra week at the end depending on how far away from that goal I am. I can't wait!!! Hope everyone is having a successful round. I will try to catch up later today. I don't have Internet where I am staying. Going to Starbucks would be too tempting. Lol
Sent from my iPhone


Thank the Lord I don't have an addiction to Starbucks-I don't drink/like coffee. That would just be one more thing to worry about.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, this round I lost 3.6 on VLCD1. I think 4.6 is alright-you gained quite a bit for loading, so it's awesome that 4.6 is off already! Yay you.
You're good! No worries! Good luck hitting 200!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!! I love love blended mochas so I definitely have to steer clear. Lol It's also a good thing that Coffee Bean is a west coast thing, otherwise I would definitely be in trouble.
ReplyDelete