Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I know I am a day late but better late then never. Yesterday was fabulous! It was also my birthday. Yes I am a turkey baby. I was born at 3:43am on Thanksgiving day 28 years ago. They say that 30 is a milestone but every year is a milestone for me, simply because I almost didn't make it to today. Anyway, I am alive and kickin' and so thankful for everyone that is apart of my life. I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that everyone enjoyed the time they had with their families. Now it is time to go back to work and take care of everyone that is traveling home after the holidays! I wish you all well and will catch up with everyone later today! Happy Friday! Happy releasing/stabilizing!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday fellow Turkey baby! I, too, was born on Thanksgiving day. Mom had me in time to have turkey dinner at the hospital. :)

    ReplyDelete