Wednesday, November 3, 2010
UGH Grissini!!!
So I am up today and I figured out the culprit. Well, I think I did. I have 2 different kinds of grissini. One is a really fat, filling brand. The other are called thin grissini. I used the thin grissini through out my first round with no problem. I found this other stuff at Safeway and thought that I would give it a try. Yeah well bad decision. I haven't really been eating anything different this round, except the grissini and I have been chowing down on some Tilapia. I am cutting both and going back to my thin grissini. I bought some prawns last night. We threw some on the bbq last night. They were delish. Anyway, I am gonna get going. I am tired and need to get some sleep. I will have to revisit my goal for this round. I don't think that 190 will be happening. Keep your fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow. Definitely discouraged right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you figured this out and you have a great loss tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou're workin' it out and discovering what works and what doesn't-I have faith in you.
ReplyDelete