Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Interruptions and P2

So I have made a decision about this round. I have enough HCG for 2 more rounds. I have decided that I will do a planned interruption for Thanksgiving, being that it is my birthday that day and also because I have some friends flying into Boston on the 22nd that I haven't seen in about 10 years. Facebook can be a wonderful thing. I use to babysit these girls when I was in jr high and high school. They were my neighbors. Their whole family is flying to Boston for the holiday week. I will have a week interruption then continue with protocol the following weekend. I was debating on having another interruption for Christmas but I will most likely be working and it isn't really an important holiday for me. Christmas/New Years week is still an option but I have yet to decide. Idk if having 2 interruptions so close together will be affective. So that is up in the air. Once I come back from the interruption, I will mix a new batch and see how long I can go before I just throw in the towel with this round. I wanted to get your alls opinion if you think this is a good decision or if I should just end the round on the 18th? Any advice will be greatly appreciated as I don't really know what is/is not allowed on an interruption. I really want to be able to eat green bean casserole, Mac-n-Cheese, and turkey. I can do without the potatoes and stuffing. Anyway, hope to hear your opinions! Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. P3 eating is all that is allowed on an interruption so mac and cheese is totally out. Why not end and enjoy the holidays and start after the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what i was thinking as well. I may just go ahead and end on the 18th. Then i will be able to enjoy Boston.

    ReplyDelete