Hey everyone! Did you all have a nice Black Friday/Thanksgiving weekend/Cyber Monday?! I have yet to buy one thing. I am not really a fan of picking up stuff online for the holidays. I would much rather go to the store and purchase everything. Idk, it just takes the fun out of it. I know some people who buy EVERYTHING online. I know it is mostly out of sheer convenience though. I get the next to impossible stuff to find on line.
Anywho. I gained over Thanksgiving. I don't think I mentioned that in the last blog. Maybe?! What can I say... Birthday/Thanksgiving... Lots of deep fried turkey and alcohol plus the usual fixings. Being that I was drinking, I expected it to be much worse but I only gained 3.3lbs. I have lost all but .4lbs of it. I did a steak day on Friday and then an egg day yesterday. Either way, I enjoyed myself. For the first time, I actually didn't overeat during Thanksgiving. I had one small helping over everything except the turkey. The BF was so excited about deep frying it and it definitely was worth it. Him and my roommates bf stood watch over the thing. It was actually pretty hilarious because they wouldn't leave it alone. For a good hour and a half they stood there just staring at it like it was going to hop out of the fryer and run away. I think we have a picture somewhere. I will post if we do.
Other then that, things are getting back to normal. BF got a job for the holidays, which is a relief. It isn't much but the pay is decent and we will at least be able to celebrate Christmas and get a REAL tree. My roommate was adament on putting her fake one up. She has never had a real tree and I just can't deal with a fake tree. I need to be able to smell the pine! LOL Either way, we are getting a real tree. The neighbors, down the street, already have their decorations up. Picture to follow blog posting. I told my roommate we need to go out and get stuff. Let's make the decorations gawdy. LOL I want to go overboard this year! I am excited for it. It has been a looong time since I have lived in a house that can be decorated. For the past 5 years, I have lived in apartments. I am definitely excited. I need to seriously start shopping though. Oh, speaking of. Someone stole my cc number. I am really irked about that because I haven't had access to my bank account since last week. Being that it was a holiday and the mail wasn't running, I have had to wait to receive a new bank card. I am thankful that my bank found the fraud before they tried to charge a HUGE amount to my card. I have to order a new one for my other bank as well, just to be on the safe side.
One other thing... Has anyone tried cycling while on protocol??? Someone else blogged about it and I was wondering if anyone has actually done it and been successful. My concern is the stabilization issues that may come along with it. Either way, I will be starting R3 Jan 1st. I am going to the Giants vs Redskins football game on the 2nd and figure it would be a perfect day to load since we will be tailgating like crazy. The rivalry will be on. My roommate is a Redskins fan and I am a Giants fan. I just hope she doesn't leave me at the stadium after the Redskins lose!!! =0D Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Happy stabilizing/releasing. Be back tomorrow!


It's so nice to catch up with you! Congratulations on a REAL house and going overboard on decorations! BAH on stolen CC numbers! I'm so glad it worked out.
ReplyDeleteI'm hearing more and more about cycling - I'll be curious to see how that works.
:)
Thank you! I feel so out of the loop when I don't get on here on a regular basis. LOL Weird right?!
ReplyDeleteI am not completely sold but I am definitely going to research it some more and consider it. I will keep you posted though.