Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!!! And that everyone was able to resist giving in to their sweet tooth. It was hard but I made it through the day. I was working, 62 hours in 4 days and most of it was OT!!! Get money! Lol
Things are going well. I have passed the halfway point. I am so excited about that. I have also been debating on whether I should make this round a little bit longer or finish up a few days before Thanksgiving. If I don't stop by Thanksgiving, then I won't be able to start my next round in January. I think that it will be extremely hard to stay on protocol during the holidays. I will most likely end this round on the 21st, that way I will be able to actually enjoy my birthday. I have been craving Mac n Cheese like crazy. My roommate puts her homegrown roasted peppers in it. Seriously, it is to die for! Now of I could only find a pasta substitute for the noodles. If anyone knows, let me know. I really just want the cheese and peppers though. Lol. Oh and my one request for the menu on Turkey Day... Jalapeño Poppers sans the breading. Random right?! I know I'm not preggers but I am really wondering where these random cravings are coming from. Well gotta get the work day started. Excited for my day off tomorrow! I'll finish checking up on everyone in a bit. Happy releasing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. An hcg friend of mine uses Miracle Noodles. A lot of people don't like the taste, but she eats them quite a bit. I'm not sure where to get them and I've never tried them. if you want me to, I can ask her for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.miraclenoodle.com/?gclid=CNHEkc75_6QCFYVrKgodfQLKgw

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also say miracle noodles. I eat them, but NEVER plain. They don't really have a taste, so if they are put into that lovely sounding mac and cheese sauce, you wouldn't really notice. Problem is that any shape other than spaghetti, fettucinni or angel hair are hard to find. Maybe that link that HH gave you would work. I am able to find them at Asian groceries or even my regular store near the tofu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!! We have an Asian market down the street so I will check there, otherwise will have to order them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I'll find out the recipe for the mac n cheese tomorrow morning and post it. I think it's just cheese and roasted poblano peppers plus a couple of the serrano peppers to give it an extra kick,

    ReplyDelete