Friday, November 5, 2010

Prawn Soup

Ok here is what I had tonight. I love love love prawns.
100g prawns, with the shells should weigh out to about 120g
4-5 green onions, chopped
1 1/2 c water, give or take
Salt & pepper
1/8 tsp oregano, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, basil
I added a little more of the seasonings bc I love flavor. Bring all ingredients except prawns to a boil. Add prawns then turn down to low for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, remove prawns, de-shell and chop then add then back into soup mixture and you're ready to go.Next time I will add a diced jalapeño and maybe some tabasco but still so good.

2 comments:

  1. Definitwly try it!!! It was so tasty. I added spicy salt to the soup because I didn't add enough when making it. It was a wonderful meal on a freezing cold day.

    ReplyDelete