My stress level right now is through the roof. Things are rocky at home but I had a heart to heart with my mom this morning. It definitely helped put things into perspective. I know what I need to do to help alleviate my frustrations. It will be hard but I have dealt with worse.
On another note, I am 1.5lbs away from a 70lb loss total. I can't believe it. I am still hoping to get down to Onederland by the end of the month but will not stress about it. I don't have a problem going an extra few days to reach this milestone. The 21st will be my LID. This way I will be in P3 for my birthday. Jalapeño poppers here I come!!! Lol. I was looking for the shiratako noodles, the ones that miracle noodles are made out of, at Trader Joes but no luck. I will try whole foods or wegmans next time I go shopping.
On another note... I finally shared the protocol with my mom. You all remember how worried and stressed I was about that. I know that she is unhappy with her weight too. I sent her pics that were taken this morning and she asked for me to let her know what I am doing. I FINALLY came clean. I gave her the information on the Simeons Protocol. I told her to read P&I and if it is something she is interested in, I will help her get started and get through it. I feel it is the least that I can do since she birthed me and all. I know how she feels with her weight. I was there too. I think that she should be able to look in the mirror and love what is looking back at her. We have all been there. We know how it feels to be disgusted with ourselves. Some of us have reached our goals, some are still working their butts off to get there. We all have hit major highs and major lows but we persevere. Now it's your turn mom. I will be the last to judge or persecute. I think that this protocol is the best thing to happen to me. If it weren't for my best friend Sarah, I would still be pushing 300lbs and completely miserable. So thank you Sarah. I couldn't ask for a better friend. You are a sister to me. And again, to my readers, especially those of you who are actively reading my posts and sharing advice, whether I take it or not... I APPRECIATE YOU!
Sent from my iPhone


Back at 'cha!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are doing so well!!!! Good for you!!
ReplyDelete70! That is absolutely AMAZING. I couldn't be more thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for always being in my corner! What an amazing gift. Your mother has the best support with you behind her!