Down another 2.2lbs! No complaints here. Pretty much spent all day preparing for my interview tomorrow. This will be the 3rd one since November for the supervisor position. It's also the 3rd station. I ended up pulling out of Vegas for certain reasons. I ultimately want to get back to So.Cal. I miss it so much. So I am hoping, hoping, hoping that I will get this one tomorrow. They will wait a few weeks to announce it but it is at my station so it won't be too bad. Of course, the interview process will be a little bit harder because, like I said, it is at the station I currently work at. Plus it will be with MY bosses against MY coworkers. I just have to make sure I sell myself and don't sound too cocky. It's hard to talk about myself but oh well. I can do it. I have done it on 2 other occasions, each one better then the last.
In HCG world... Definitely dealing with hunger pains. My stomach is growling nonstop as I type this. I just had some tea and will get some water in a few. I will be going to bed early tonight because of the interview so hopefully that will help. I have made my food for the work week, one less thing to worry about. Well for 3 of the 5 days. I will finish up tomorrow. I need to hit the grocery store again because I am running low on tilapia and shrimp. I find that when I eat fish, my weight loss is greater. I guess it is because fish has virtually no fat and you can't always get all of the fat off of chicken. Anywho... I have yet to go to GNC. I have been putting it off. I may just order the stuff online. GNC is kind of out of the way for me. I found my folder with my original measurements. I will take some in the AM so that I can compare for the 3 rounds. I fit into an Old Navy LARGE today!!! How awesome right?! And I have a shirt from Torrid that I bought, it's a 0 which is equivalent to a L. It will look perfect with about 5-7 more pounds gone so I am excited. I love seeing the results in my clothes. LOL I am trying not to buy anything right now. I want to wait as long as possible. I will go buy a pair of jeans after this round is up... I can always have my dress pants taken in. Well, I am gonna get going. Happy Releasing to everyone!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment