Friday, January 7, 2011

Back in the saddle again! Round 3 Cycle 1

Two days ago I began R3 and also the beginning of my trial cycling run. I will admit, I did not hold back during the holidays. It was my birthday, then Christmas, then New Years. I had been weighing myself periodically but not so much as to become obsessed with the number on the scale. I knew where I was going into this round. So I am up 10lbs, including loading days. The interesting thing is that after my first loading day, I showed a loss of 1lb and then day showed a gain of 2lbs. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. For this load, I really paid attention to what I was eating. I ate alot of healthy fats; oil, avocado, almonds, eggs, cheese, etc. Idk how healthy the cheese is but I figured I would get the most of it since I will be unable to partake for a little while. This round will be a short one, only the minimum days. Then I will hit P3 and go back into P2 after 3 weeks. I am hoping that I will reach my goal weight of 160-165 during R4. Either way, I will take whatever the weightloss gods want to give me. I was going to put off R3 for a few more weeks but things are extremely stressful at home and this is the only thing that I really have control over. Yes, a little OCD. I do admit but it is what it is. Things at home are actually beyond stressful and in all honesty I have given up. I will save the details for another time. Right now, I am just looking forward to hopping on that scale tomorrow to see what my first loss for this round will be!!! Hope everyone is well. I have missed staying updated with everyone, but I am back and will be checking in on you all on a regular basis. Happy Releasing and Happy Maintaining!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment