Lost 3lbs yesterday. I am going to try to stop by GNC to pick up some L-Glutamine bc hunger is what really hurt me last round. That and a lack of focus. Lol. This round, all I am thinking about is the fact that I am more then half way to my goal. I am so close, it's not worth messing up for. We had our holiday party last night and I am proud of myself. All that I had was salad with lemon. The chicken looked amazing but it had some orange glaze on it so I knew it was going to be a no-no. So I sat there, eating my 2 servings of salad, which they make the same way I do; a bowl full of spring mix; lol and my club soda. It's actually fun to watch all the drunkenness lol. Anyway, going to see what the scale says this morning and get ready for work. Happy releasing/maintaining.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to go! I am loading this weekend for round 3.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! We will almost be round buddies. Are you doing a full round this time? I saw your blog but wasn't sure.
ReplyDelete