Really nice loss this morning. I would have to say it is yesterday and today combined because yesterday only showed a .2lbs drop and I know that the night before I hardly got any sleep. I have 2 more days left of R3P2 Cycle 1. I have to say that I am pleased with the results so far. Sunday marks D1 of P3. Like I said, 2 weeks give or take of P3 then back to P2 for R4. I think that the short rounds will do me better. I do get bored easily with the food.
I have started getting together with old friends lately. I guess it was an unspoken New Years resolution. I haven't necessarily secluded myself since starting protocol, but relationships and protocol together make it hard to juggle social scenes. Since my relationship is nearing the end, I would actually say it is already there, and I am somewhat "seasoned" when it comes to protocol, I am going back to being a social butterfly. I went out with an ex last night. Yes, I know... Some of you are thinking not a good idea, however, we have known each other for 6 years and have a really great friendship. I do believe that some couples can be friends after a break up. It just depends on how the friendship was before hand. Still, it was really great to see him. Of course, he hasn't seen me in over a year due to schedules and other reasons. I really wish that I would have taken a picture when he saw me. It was the best reaction and really a great compliment. We went to a movie and pretty much caught up on what's been going on with us in the last year, year and a half. I have realized, in the past year, that until I have children and a husband, I am the most important person in my life. My relationship has been dwindleing for the last 4 months or so. I always hope for the best in people but sometimes you just have to reevaluate things and possibly walk away. Needless to say, I have not walked away yet. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but either way, my heart isn't in it anymore. I don't hate him or anything like that, I am just not in love with him anymore and feel like I have been taken advantage of since he got out of the military. I feel like I am being followed around constantly. I have also learned that, at this point in my life, cohabitation is not the right path for me. I always said that I would wait until I was engaged but I have made 2 exceptions to this rule. Well, no more. I miss having my own space and being able to come and go as I please. I miss coming home to an empty house and just curling up in front of the tv in my pjs. I know, I know, I can do that now but it's not the same. So I have made the decision that unfortunately, things need to end. I do need to do it soon. I just feel bad because I know that it is going to hurt him more then me and he has been interviewing a lot lately. I just worry as to how it will affect his mindset. Either way, he still needs to find a job. There have been things that have been said... One of them being that he will not resent me for staying in VA as long as we are together. Trust me, I flipped. I am an independent, extroverted woman. No one is going to try to corner me into a relationship... As my roommate says... I do what I want. Ü But no really, I just need my space! So that's what has been happening with me. Normally the stress gets the best of me but this has helped me focus more on my weightloss journey because it is what I can control. Everything else will just fall in to place.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


**HUG**
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize your relationship was ending. Is it possible that you are coming out of your cocoon and that he doesn't know what to do with this butterfly?
I just saw the pictures. Darling, you look FABULOUS!!!!
Thanks HH. I have always been extremely independent and outgoing. He is my complete opposite. At first, it wasn't a big deal, but now that I have a new outlook on life, I want to explore it. He is very content with sitting at home and not socializing or just getting out. I just can't deal with that. I need someone who is motivated, who wants to go places and has big dreams.
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much. I will take some during the daytime so there is better light.
Wow, thinking about you... glad you are finding yourself again. Amazinfg what perspective can do - you sound good.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, photos during the day please!
Good luck, you will fly on your own.
ReplyDelete