Thursday, January 13, 2011

Woohoo!!!

TOM is here, as I mentioned in the previous post and WOW! I hopped on the scale expecting a tiny loss... 1.4lbs!!! DANG!!! Yes, I was definitely stoked. I am hoping it is not a glitch in the scale but either way... Still losing. Other then that, not much going on. I don't know if the L-Glutamine is actually working because TOM is here and I am usually more hungry during it. Plus, I haven't been taking it on a regular basis, only when I get the hunger pains. Anyway, I am only going to do 10 or so more injections. I skipped the last 2 days and will start back up tomorrow. I will see where I am at once day 17 hits and go from there. Short P3 round of about 20 days then back on P2 for round 4. Definitely excited to see what the results will be. Time to hit the sack. Long, busy day. Happy Releasing/Maintaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment