Friday, January 21, 2011
LIW End of Cycle 1 P2
I am actually glad that P2 is over, only 2 more days of VLCD. I am almost ready for my trip to California. I received my new clothes yesterday! I can't wait to show off the new me to my fam and friends out in So Cal. Wahoo!!! Anyway, going to enjoy P3 and my vacation. I will be back on P2 February 7th! Two weeks of P3 then back to P2. I think that this P2 has been extremely successful. I can't remember how many days I have done (14 or 15 w/ injections), but I think it averages out to a pound a day! P3 will prove to me whether this cycling matter is going to work or if I have to go back to the normal way of protocol. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've read a little bit about the cycling process and always wondered how it worked! I'm excited to see your results! Enjoy your time with family!! I'm headed to Cali in March for the same reason!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the cycling process? Does it mean you head back into a new cycle without the 6 week P3? I have just looked through your stats and you have done fabulously! Congratultions!
ReplyDeleteNice first cycle - both of us did well! Interesting to see what cycle 2 will be like!! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDelete