Saturday, January 15, 2011

Double Trouble

Working a double today and only got 3 hours of sleep so no weigh in this morning. I know that with no sleep and the scale I will only be disappointed because 99% of the time it shows a gain when in fact that is not true. Anyway, just wanted to quickly update. Down .9lbs yesterday. Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in after a good nights sleep. In a way, I kind of prefer skipping a day because then my loss seems that much bigger. I know, it's silly. I have planned my trip back home. Jan 24-27 I will be in SoCal. I will be revealing my new and improved, but still improving, self to my older sister and friends. Oh, and an ex. Hehe. Can't wait to see the look on their faces. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MINI VACATION! I seriously need to get away from here with just me, myself, and I. That being said, I will end P2 on the AM of the 21st so that I can enjoy Cali and be in P3 by the time that I get there. Let's see what kind of losses I can pull from the hat until then. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys their Saturday. I'll check in on everyone in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment