Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Less then 50 to go

It's so awesome to be able to say that I have less then 50lbs to go until I reach goal weight!!! Soo excited. Anyway, real quick. Down 0.8lbs this morning. TOM decided to come a week early. Not happy about that but it is what it is. Got my L-Glutamine all taken care of. MSM will start next week. I am surprised that I haven't felt fatigued this round as I did my first 2 rounds. I will skip my injection today and tomorrow for TOM. I have 18 days left until P3. I will be excited to reach Onederland before the end of this round. 14.3lbs to go!!! I can do it. I am completely focused and motivated. Now it's time to clear the snow out of the driveway and off my car so I can head to work. Happy Releasing/Maintaining/Cycling!!!

2 comments: