Ok, so now that I am completely back on track, I have done some thinking and figured out what my next mini goal will be. I have roughly 26 days left on injections. My final goal for this first round is going to lose another 20lbs, unless a tolerance builds up. That would put me at 237 after round 1. I know that I can do it. I am determined! I told my bf that we will not be eating out anymore when I go to see him. I explained that this is not only because of the protocol but because blowing $100 on dinner is nothing to him. We need to save money especially since now he is talking about buying a house in Florida instead of renting. That would put my total weight loss around 50lbs. I am definitely excited about this goal. I have been experimenting like crazy in the kitchen. I made some steak burgers the other day. I haven't decided if I will continue to make them. Sometimes I just crave hamburgers and hot dogs. Besides, it's the summer time. Summer = Hamburgers/Hot Dogs. Too bad hot dogs aren't in the protocol. Has anyone had them for their protein??? I mean, technically they have angus beef hot dogs that aren't mixed with pork or anything. LOL I better get ready for my second shift. Three more days until I get to relax then we are heading to Florida a week from Sunday for 5 days. It's a good thing we will be staying with his parents so I can cook my food. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I have heard of some using all beef hotdogs! I've not, so I can't vouch. The sodium and preservatives would be my #1 concern. Maybe you could find some organic dogs?
ReplyDeleteIf you need a referral for a Realtor in Florida, please let me know. I have EXCELLENT contacts!
Welcome back. I had a hotdog weiner ocassionally in R1P2 but it was a butterball turkey weiner. It didn't have any effect on the weight loss. I've also heard of others having hebrew weiners but I'm not sure of the brand name.
ReplyDeleteStay strong on P2 - if you must go out to eat then grilled chicken and salad no dressing is the best way to go. Keep up the good work! I'm going to mix my injections tonight I think.
Thank you soo much... I will let you know if I need a Realtor. We have to figure out which city we will be moving too. Too many obstacles with the whole move and I am definitely STRESSED.
ReplyDelete